Depp

Depp
OMG.....sorry! *lol*

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pure Rant......

Just gotta get this outta me.

Why the fkn hell don't ppl just allow you to be who you are?

Ok, I'm on Facebook quite a bit, i'll admit that after work, it's my primary source of entertainment and yeah, maybe I should be out walking, scrapbooking, reading, studying or something else but I like Facebook. I like that I just chill out and play my games and comment on ppls posts.....and then I go to bed and I get up and I start again. Boring??? Yeah probs.

Now i've got ex-in laws making comments about a particular game I play and I think, actually, i've over reacted. I was a bit rude and I could sense the surprise in his response but WTF....I don't care because if you say something to me that I don't like, don't be surprised when I answer you back!

I just ran the scenario past my eldest who I think, from the look, believes I'm insane *sigh*.

Oh well.....what's done is done now. Ridiculous that I would even get het up about this.. But it's made me better to type this out....As always..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment