Depp

Depp
OMG.....sorry! *lol*

Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Kids!

Had intended to post something about half hour ago....was feeling pretty tired but as I was about to make the effort, got a call from the eldest, via the youngest (free calls between them). "Mum, have you got jumper leads??" "Ummmm yep" Well, Scott can't get his car started so can you........ You get the picture?

Ok, so here I am. Tired, had a coupla wines too actually (thank the Goddess not too many)and all of a sudden, I'm in the car, driving down to meet them......tah dah!!! The saviour! Yep. I rock up, guess what? They've got the car started. Marvellous :) *LOL*

You know what though? I'm glad I was here, I'm glad I got a call and I'm bloody glad that all is well in the end.

Departing warning....."get some jumper leads honey"....."don't call me again ok?" (this one they know they can ignore).

Kids...who'd have 'em??? And more to the point, who'd be without 'em ?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment