Depp

Depp
OMG.....sorry! *lol*

Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

2 Sleeps :)


Think my Facebook friends are getting annoyed about my countdown but I don't care *L*.
Rob Thomas on Sunday!! I bought these tickets sooo long ago now and i've been hanging out. Saw him last time he toured and OMG......Awesome. He's at Sandalford this time and I adore that venue but usually, just sit in the general admission, lug the chairs, blankets, food etc. and it's a great atmosphere but I can't be that far away from HIM!!! *LOL* I was in general standing last time and was pretty damn close. I have enough trouble seeing as it is so, well, I bought gold class tickets! *L* Yeah, I know, extravagant but what the hell! They had better bloody well have an area I can stand up though coz I really hate the way Perth crowds in seating just fkn sit there like statues....They don't move, they don't applaud, they don't holler (I do all of those things *L*) and it embarrasses me frankly.

Anyway......2 sleeps to go. I'm even having Monday off coz I don't fancy having had a few wines (probs more than a few), getting all het up over Rob and then getting up at 4am for work.....*G*

I know i'm a bit like a school kid but my music really means a hell of a lot to me....and Rob, well.....He's right up there with Johnny Depp in my eyes so that probably tells you the story.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment